The gas blower is a trustworthy and multifunctional device which allows you to wash vast areas. Its performance is based upon the work of this gas engine.
Gasoline vacuum cleaners have their particular advantages and disadvantages. It is advisable to use them for cleaning large lands. While using the device, security rules are respected. In the house, it’s likely to use blowers in other instructions.
Scope of use
Garden vacuum otente.ru cleaner May Be Used in the following directions:
- To clean up leaves, twigs and other debris on lawns, backyard plots, lawns, parks;
- shredding plant residues for further use as compost or compost (if the device has this purpose );
- elimination of dust, shavings, sawdust and other contaminants on construction and industrial sites;
- blowing out components of computer equipment;
- clearing the area of snow in winter;
- clean-up in metropolitan places (under thorny bushes, on northeast hills)
- drying walls after painting.
Advantages and disadvantages
Gasoline garden blowers-vacuum cleansers are distinguished by a number of undoubted benefits:
- Aren’t tied into a power supply;
- they are distinguished by high productivity;
- allow you to wash vast areas.
The disadvantages of petrol devices are:
- The requirement to use fuel;
- compliance with security measures;
- the presence of emissions into the environment;
- using protective gear for its hearing and vision;
- enhanced sound and vibration level;
- large dimensions and weight.
Important! Garden gasoline vacuum cleaner won’t deal with moist leaves, cones and stone.
Modes of operation
Gasoline-powered garden vacuum cleaners operate in the next modes:
- Blowing. In blowing mode, the most simple models of petrol blowers can work. They allow you to collect leaves and other objects in an overall pile by way of a strong air flow. The mode was made to wash out the leaves by suction. The plant material is collected in a special bag. Many models provide an additional function, which is to process leaves and other plant spores. As a result, the quantity of collected material is reduced, which can afterwards be used for mulching beds or covering plants for the winter.
Shifting over demands you to turn off the blower, remove the nozzle, and install a garbage bag.
When Picking a gas blower, you ought to be guided by the following technical features:
- Rate of air flow. Its typical value is 70-80 m/s, which is sufficient to clean dry leaves. It is ideal to pick up a device in which the leak rate is flexible. This will allow you to pick up the style of operation and also simplify the cleaning. This indicator characterizes the amount of air the gadget takes in suction mode. The average values of the quantity of air flow are from 500 to 900 m3/min. If a blower with lesser values is chosen, it may be used only on small areas.
- Vibration degree. Gasoline-powered apparatus are distinguished by a strong vibration of the human body.
- Shredding ratio. The shredding factor indicates how much the volume of waste after its processing will alter. Usually for shredders it’s 10:1.
- The loudness of the bag for garbage collection.
The capacity of this bag is dependent upon how often you will need to remove its contents.
With a garden vacuum cleaner equipped with a little bag, it’s easier to operate, but wash it much more often. This negatively impacts productivity and cleaning speed.