In a conversation group:
- Keep a log of any harassing activity.
- Both electronically and in hard copy (print) save all offending communications for evidence. USUALLY DO NOT edit them in any way.
- Contact the team’s administrator and offer evidence of this harassment. When they don’t react, stop taking part in the combine team (for example., get e-mail taken from the team’s circulation list).
In a live chat situation:
- Log off or surf elsewhere. In the event that situation makes you worry for the safety or that of others, contact your police that is local or enforcement agency.
- Keep a log of any harassing activity. Continuer la lecture de « Exactly what do you are doing if some one is publicly harassing you (in a conversation team or chat situation)? »